Sunday 1 January 2012

Review- the end of 2011.

Well this time last year lol or rather the year before that at the end of 2010 I still felt we had much to be grateful for. B had returned from Afghanistan safely - mentally and physically.  Though I miscarried we were still full of hope for the future.  My house was on the market and thought a reasonable sale may occur and we could plan our lives together with a few bob to cushion us.

We considered postings to Germany and all that it woudl entail!!! returnining to uni, I really did not believe that we would see another Christmas in either Northumberland or as a threesome!

neither of us would  really give two figs about the negative equity and loss of funds if  we could become a foursome.

Lol onwards and upwards eh and as I have nowt left to loose things can only really get better!!


B wants to do well at his job to contribute to his case for promotion to Wing Commander. I hope to be able to have something arranged for September - more training/return to uni etc.  Infact maybe something for Feb through OU.   But these are all consolations really - plan B's


BY next year bar losing weight and getting fitter I woudl liek to have achieved something tangible - or  be in the midst of achieving something tangible. - a qualification or something. I can' t let my self even think about plan A. It has to be put to bed.


Onwards, upwards and forwards the ascent out of the financial mire starts tomorrow lol

No comments:

Post a Comment