Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

Moving house seems like a lifetime ago!!!

Where shall I start.... The move went very well!!!  We were all about done by Friday 23rd which left me some time to do some baking and them prep for Christmas day.

I still have a few things to do online - driving licence, passport etc etc TV licence Ebay etc etc.

The washingachine attachment is leaking so no washer. There is a slight leak in the toilet - where the clean water flushes down to the pan so not a perm leak and I cannot have hot water and heating on at the same time.   Other than that all good. And I don't need to worry about getting them fixed!!! Yipee!!!


House insurance and car insurance have gone up. Car insurance significantly - by £17 per month!!! And £3 per month for contents insurance. I am in credit by £120 to gas/elec. I shall save this for the forthcoming winter bill.


I should get land line, internet connexcted on Friday at some point.... we shall see!!!


I think I may in sections as this woudl be a very long post otherwise!

1 comment:

  1. A Happy New Year to you and yours!

    I'm so pleased to hear everything is settling down and I hope this is the start of a really good year for you all.

    ReplyDelete