Sunday 1 January 2012

Christmas adventures 2. Sheffield to Stirling and home again

We set off on Boxing Day to South Yorks for two nights then journeyed back to Alnwick for a ngiht before heading off again to Scotlandshire - Dollar, Clackmananshire to be precise. Biggles family and my family. We spent the 30th going to Ayr for lunch and to see my mum in her care home.


Lovely time spent with famillies. B and I managed to get to the pub two nights in a row!!!!  My 17 year old neice looked after her little cousin. Whoppeee!!! 


We came back home for new year which is also my birthday ( 39sigh). we ordered a curry for last night curled up on sofa and drank wine. Phew tired.com

Today B is having a blast on the bike. I have made some more brownies and have a roast dinner prepped to be cooked for his return around 4ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment