Saturday 26 February 2011

bollocks waste of thirty quid

 I set up a standing order incorrectly - with a single incorrect digit. money now lost and no way to trace. In my haste I cancelled the SO on finding out it was incorrect and thought the bank would be able to take up the case. But no. it is gone. I am annoyed with the bank and myself. £30 I can't afford to waste. Hmm you live and learn. Grrrrrr. You would have thought there was something they could do- a trace or something I have the details fo the account I sent the money to. NO It has gone. I hope it has gone to someone who needs it for important stuff like food and bills. Probably a business however.

Am laughing now The gorgeous one and the chap in the owls shirt ( boyfriend) are counting cat poos - good for counting practice - a different educational tool granted but whatever inspires!

No comments:

Post a Comment