Sunday 12 June 2011

Bloggers!!!

Have some questions and am courting opinions of the frugal!!!


What are people doing re the utilities price hike forecast for September!  are we changing now or biding out time!!!


Quidco-  How does it work?? I got a phone call from aviva sourced from the quidco site  and have gone with this option. How do the other other bits work re cashback etc etc


Can anyone recommend survey sites??? I have pine cone ( thank you Sharon mac) any others out there worth your time. I am registered for ipsos access panels?? Anyone heard of them???



Thanks


Much appreciated!!1



eeeek

1 comment:

  1. Okay I don't know what's going on with blogger. I wrote a reply to this yesterday and can't see it now! Anyway, to cut a long story short, I was suggesting you check out Swagbucks.com. I make about £5 in Amazon vouchers nearly every month just by using it as my regular search engine. You can also earn extra by doing surveys, watching adverts etc. I recommend it!! Hopefully this post won't disappear. If it does I give up!

    ReplyDelete